Schedule to include:
- Opening Plenary Speaker is Edmundo Soltero, University Architect at ASU.
- Sustainable building speakers throughout the day include Anthony Floyd, City of Scottsdale; Steve Klem, Skanska; Jeff Boldt, KJWW; Gabe Wing, Herman Miller.
- Full day conference will provide up to 6 GBCI continuing education credits (approval pending).
- Annual Membership Meeting including USGBC Arizona 2015 leadership introductions, Chapter’s 2015 strategic goals, USGBC Arizona 2014 Chapter volunteer and partner recognition. All members may attend this member meeting from 8:00-9:00 at no charge but will need to pay the appropriate registration fee to attend the balance of the event starting at 9:00.
- Trade Show featuring sustainable products and services.
- Closing Keynote Speaker is Phoenix Councilwoman Kate Gallego followed by a Cocktail reception
- We are closing the event this year with a Human Foosball event. Conference attendees can watch the event (food and drinks will be provided) for no extra charge, or can participate by registering for it as an individual or team.
7:30 registration opens
8:00 – 9:00 Annual Member Meeting
9:00-9:50 Opening Plenary Speaker Edmundo Soltero
10:00-10:50 Speaker 2
11:00-11:50 Speaker 3
12:00-1:00 Lunch in Lakeside and Vendor Trade Show in Lobby
1:00-1:50 Speaker 4
2:00-2:50 Speaker 5
3:00-4:00 Keynote Speaker Councilwoman Kate Gallego
4:00-4:30 Cocktail Reception + Registration for Foosball
4:30-7:00 Foosball + Continued Cocktail Reception
Member Pricing $60 | $75 | $90
Non-member Pricing $90 | $105 | $120
Student Pricing (with valid ID) $40
Early bird pricing good thru August 21.
Regular Pricing From August 22 thru September 30.
Late pricing starts October 1.
Tempe Center for the Arts - 700 W Rio Salado Pkwy, Tempe, AZ 85281