Adaptive reuse and What’s Happening in Downtown Mesa
Join us on Wednesday, January 11, 2017 for a packed agenda around innovation and collaboration in adaptive reuse projects.
· Networking 11:30pm to 12:00pm
· Lunch and Speakers 12:00pm – 1:30pm
· Trolley Tour 1:45pm – 2:45pm (RSVP on registration form requested)
Location: Arizona Museum for Natural History in Mesa on the rooftop Address: 53 N Macdonald, Mesa, AZ 85201
Registration includes lunch: $20 members / $30 nonmembers
Lunch: Catered by Worth Takeaway
Adaptive Reuse Project Successes & Lessons Learned
Join us to get the latest information about what is happening to transform Mesa’s Downtown into a more
VIBRANT place for LIVING and DOING BUSINESS and how ADAPTIVE REUSE takes distressed spaces and
transforms them into wonderful places for the community. Lunch will be catered by Worth Takeaway.
- Lorenzo Perez, Venue Projects – Alhambra Renovation
- Jeff McVay, City of Mesa Manager of Downtown Transformation
- Charlie Gregory, Benedictine University at Mesa Chief Executive Officer
- Kelley Keffer, City of Mesa Economic Development Project Manager
EXTRA: Trolley Tour of downtown adaptive reuse facilities
Thank you to our event sponsors and supporters!
Contact us at email@example.com for information about sponsorship opportunities.