Arizona Green Chamber Sip & Connect Series
Thursday July 23rd @ 5pm
Brought to you by AZ Green Chamber, Green Living Magazine and our Sponsors
Sip & Connect Continues with Water in the Wild West.
Arizona groundwater and surface water policy and legislative and update with our long time friend and previous board member Jim Buster - CEO Southwest Resource Strategies former City Councilman Avondale and Director Legislative Affairs ADEQ Bachelors in Journalism from UofA and President of Arizona State Parks Foundation.
Bring your favorite Beverage & Join us to Sip and Connect with your Green Community!
Register Here for this Free Online Event
Zoom link included in your registration confirmation email
Thank you to our series sponsors!
To have your company listed as a series sponsor, click here.
We will have a variety of speakers covering the following topics:
Purchase your sponsorship opportunity here!
$100 Sponsor - Receive
- Banner on our Website for 30 days
- Facebook Promo
- 2 Minutes to discuss your business at the weekly event you select
- Promo you. wish to offer to our members or event attendees
$200 Sponsor - Receive
- Above Plus
- Banner for 60 days
- LinkedIn. Promo
- Promo in our newsletter - goes out to entire contact list
- 5 Minutes to discuss our business at 2 weekly events you select
- Promo you wish to offer to our members or event attendees